MS Dynamics Versions
Formstack Sync has multiple Connectors available in order to support different versions of Microsoft Dynamics. You'll need to choose which Connector to use based on the version of MS Dynamics you're using and how it's hosted. See below:
|Dynamics Hosting||Dynamics Version||Connector Name|
|Cloud||Version 9||MS Dynamics (v9)|
|On-premise||Version 9||(coming soon)|
|Cloud or On-premise||Version 8||MS Dynamics (v8)|
|On-premise||2011-2015||MS Dynamics (2011-2015)|
Step 1) Determine the correct Dynamics Connector for your version and hosting environment
See the table above, and determine which Dynamics Connector to use based on your hosting & version setup.
Step 2) Install the Connector
Go to the "Connectors" section in your Sync portal and install the identified Dynamics Connector from the CRM list.
From here, the installation process will differ depending on which Dynamics Connector you're using (see below).
Connector: MS Dynamics (v9)
- Cloud Hosting
- Self-Hosting (not currently available - coming soon)
Connector: MS Dynamics (v8)
The steps of the Installation process depend on whether you're running the Cloud version of Dynamics or are hosting your own Dynamics v8 instance.
Connector: MS Dynamics (2011-2015)
If you're using our "MS Dynamics 2011-2015" connector you will need the following information:
- DOMAIN: The domain you see when logged into your Dynamics account (i.e. https://mydynamicsdomain.com)
- USER ID: Your User ID
- PASSWORD: Your Password
- CONNECTION TYPE: Office365 (for Dynamics On-demand) or ADFS (for self-hosted versions)
- CRM DOMAIN (ADFS only): For ADFS users, this is the part before the backslash when you enter your username to log in
- CRM VERSION (ADFS only): For ADFS users we need to know which version of Dynamics they're using (2011, 2013 or 2015)
Below is a screen shot of what your settings should look like once you enter them into Formstack Sync: