NOTE: This article is for EU-based NetSuite customers only. If you're a US NetSuite customer, please use these alternative steps.
If you've utilized the sandbox environment available within NetSuite for testing purposes and are ready to make the switch over to production, you will need to follow these steps:
Before going through the below steps, make sure you also have the Netsuite Bundle installed in your production Netsuite instance.
1. Toggle the Sync Integration Status to "OFF"
2. If the user is going to remain the same, update their Role in NetSuite so that the Role is pointed to your Production instead of Sandbox.
3. Go to the Connectors tab and select the current instance of NetSuite that you have installed.
4. Unless the credentials being used in the production environment are different, simply click on the Next button and choose the appropriate Role
Remember that if you are using a non-Admin role that you must have the following permissions in place for the role being used or the Formstack Sync integration will not function as expected.
5. Save and Confirm
After successfully authenticating and saving your Connector Settings, confirm this change was successful by going to the following URL while logged in to your Formstack Sync portal: https://my.bedrockdata.com/v2/agents. When viewing that link, you should see the "base-url" contains no reference to "sandbox" or "sb".
6. Return to the Dashboard and perform a Reset of your sync.