For customers that do not want to authenticate their Formstack Sync NetSuite integration using an Administrative User, follow the steps below to create a new Integration User with the minimum permissions needed to allow for Sync to function.
- Create a new role (Setup>Users/Roles>Manage Roles>New)
- Name the role "Formstack Sync Integration"
- Set the Center Type to System Administrator Center
- If you are a OneWorld customer, select the appropriate subsidiaries. This is not required if you are not a OneWorld Netsuite customer.
- Populate the Permissions tab per the table below
|Setup||Set Up Company||View|
|Setup||REST Web Services||Full|
|Setup||User Token Access||Full|
|Setup||Custom Body Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Column Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Entity Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Event Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Item Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Item Number Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Transaction Fields||View|
|Setup||Other Custom Fields||View|
- Ensure "Web Services Only Role" is Unchecked
- Click Save
- Find the User (Setup>Users>Manage Users) that you'll use for this purpose click on the user name
- Click Edit
- Go to the Access Tab and add the "Formstack Sync Integration" role
- Click Save
Once you have this new user setup, head back to the NetSuite Connector Installation article to finish configuring your NetSuite Connector with this new Role.