For those customers that do not want to authenticate their Formstack Sync Netsuite integration using a Full Administrator user can follow the steps below to create a new Integration User with the minimum permissions needed to allow for the sync to function.
- Create a new role (Setup>Users/Roles>Manage Roles>New)
- Name the role "Formstack Sync Integration"
- Set the Center Type to System Administrator Center
- If you are OneWorld customer, select the appropriate subsidiaries. This is not required if you are not a OneWorld Netsuite customer.
- Populate the Permissions tab per the table below
- Ensure "Web Services Only Role" is Unchecked
- Click Save
- Find your user (Setup>Users>Manage Users) and click on the user name
- Click Edit
- Go to the Access Tab and add the "Formstack Sync Integration" role
- Click Save
- Go to Formstack Sync and auth a connector with your user and password and then select the Formstack Sync Integration role
|Setup||Set Up Company||View|
|Setup||User Token Access||Full|
|Setup||Custom Body Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Column Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Entity Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Event Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Item Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Item Number Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Transaction Fields||View|
|Setup||Other Custom Fields||View|
Once you have this new user setup, head back to the Connector settings for Netsuite and complete the installation process. Here's the help article on how to install Netsuite in Formstack Sync.