Sometimes, a contact ID is the only piece of information provided about a record that didn't update as expected.
When this is the case, you can use this ID to locate a contact in HubSpot by following these steps:
1. Go to your HubSpot portal and click on the Contacts tab
2. Go to the main page and click on any of the Contacts that show up here
2. Once you are on a contact's profile, look for the URL in your browser address bar. You will notice there are two sets of numbers in this URL
3. Take the ID you have for the Contact you are looking for and replace it with the Contact ID in the URL
4. Hit enter after you are done to the load Contact Record view for the newly entered ID.