Before Formstack Sync can access your NetSuite instance, you must first install the Formstack Sync SuiteBundle. This "bundle" contains a handful of SuiteScript files that allow Formstack Sync to access NetSuite's REST-ful API.
To install the bundle:
- Login to your NetSuite instance
- From the NetSuite navigation bar, select "Customization" > "SuiteBundler" > "Search & Install Bundles"
- Enter "bedrock" in the "Keywords" box and click "Search" to locate the Formstack Sync bundle
- Click on the name "Bedrock Data Sync"
- Current version is 2.1.2
- Click "Install" on the Bundle Details screen
- Confirm any pop-ups or prompts from NetSuite to complete the installation process