PipelineDeals requires an API Key to access data. This key must be tied to an Executive User to ensure that Bedrock can read data for all of your available records. To get your Pipeline Deals API Key:
- Login to your PipelineDeals account
- Click the "Settings" gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu
- Click on "PipelineDeals API" on the left-hand navigation
- If API access is not enabled, enter a technical contact email address and click "Enable API Access"
- Copy the "API_KEY" for your Executive user
In Bedrock Data simply paste the API Key into the "API Key" field and click "Save".